Monday, July 6, 2009

A New Life

Hey Guys

Well this is my first blog.. How awesome!!!!!
My blog page might have some hush/sad/depressing/happy/funny stories to tell you. Just giving u a warning before you read it. :D
Well my name is Jessie and just like any other teenagers i have probs in my life and i think this is a very good way to let it all out.

First off i would like to thank Lilly and Keisha for helping me setting up this blog. Without you guys i would be sitting in a corner of my room going crazy. Thank you, Love you both :D xo

There is only a little to know about me. If u fuck with my friends or family u have to deal with me first. I love them to bits and would do anything for them. I go to SJC in Mildura. Not the best school but its helping me during my life i guess. I have a mum n a dad (durr), a bro and my non blood sis Lilly :) I have a dog called Oscar and i love him to bits. He is apart of my life and if i didn't have him i would be a sad lonely child.

Lil: Fucking hell man what would i do without you. Your always there for me when I'm down, hurt or even had a bad day. I can tell you anything even my deep darkest secret (which you already no ;) ). We are so much alike and wooo we have even got my mum to say that now :D. i am proud to call u my sister no matter what. I can walk down the street yelling out ur name calling you my sister or even stand in front of 1000000 people and call u my sister. We are crazy 2gether and that's what makes it fun. I would be lost without you. Love you sis x

Brad: My Little bro even tho your bigger then me that doesn't mean that ur still not my little bro. At time i just wanna bash the fuck out of you but that doesn't mean i don't love you. You have always been there for me. If someone hurts or treats me bad your the first one to deal with it and I'm glad i have someone always be hide me looking after me. There is times i need you to back off. I do need my freedom and how can i learn from my mistakes when ur always there to stop them. I love you bro and don't forget it. (btw there might be alot of hush things about you in my blog page but don't worry about that :P)

Mum: Mum your my number one. You had to go threw all of that pain just to bring me into this life. Thanks. Even tho things get though at times and we do (like any other mother and daughter) have fights, i still love you with all my heart. I feel really bad that its hard for you to get a job and at times i wonder if its because of us kids. Even tho i know its not I'm kinna glad you don't have a job. You have watched me grow up and have been by my side, not only as a mother but as a friend. If you had a job i believe that our friendship wont be as strong as it is now. You have help me threw this life and i also can tell you everything. Your a great mum n I love you and thanks x

Dad: THE MAN OF THE HOUSE!!! haha. I miss you alot when you go back to WA. You work n work till the sun goes down just so you can support our family. I also can tell you anything as u deal with it in ur own way which seems to work really good :). I worry about you alot dur to when you have something on your mind you don't stop till it is perfect. Its good that you work alot but working to hard is not good for you health. Your jokes make me smile and your cooking teaches me more n more things. Your a great dad and I love you as well. Please keep safe at work. I miss you x

Oscar: Even tho you cant read this or even understand this i thougth since u mean so much to me and your apart of this family i will say something about you. Ever since i was a little girl i have always wanted a dog who i could love and care for. At the ages of 13 (i think) i got great news that i could have a dog. I was sooo happy but the fact that there is so many different kinds of dogs, it seemed hard to find the right one. Me, mum and sometimes Brad we looked n looked for the right puppy. I really wanted a Begal and no other dog would change my mind till the day i met you. You were so little and cute. You hide from the world so scared and didn't want to come out. Joe the owner of your mother n father picked you up and handed you to me. It was like love at first sight. Your eyes, Your ears, everything, i feel in love. You are now 3 years old and still everything about you i love. Im sorry i don't walk you enough or spend heaps of time with you but i will always love you and your always my baby. I love you Oscar. x

Well i guess that's it for my first blog. WOW i didn't no it would be that long. There is alot more i would like to say but it is 4 in the morning haha.

~Keep Safe~

x~True Love~x

No comments:

Post a Comment