Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Im Doing This For You

Hey Guys

Well what can i say? 2day went so fast. As they say, times goes by when your having fun :D

First off today was the day that dad went back to work :(. Its not as sad anymore as my family and i am use to it now since he has done it for years. I still miss him alot. Cant wait till you get back dad xx

A good thing that happened today was that Lil and I went to the gym to get fit. We did a good work out and wow we felt so much better. Gym can be hard work but it was heaps of fun and hope it will get me fit and thinnish. I think the only reason that i am trying to get fit is because of him!! Yes yes i no.. you should never change for a guy. Its not just him its also because i want to. Most of my life i have been worried about my weight and its time to do something about it. Why im also doing it for him is because i am worried about what he will think when he sees me. I guess i just worry alot, but whats wrong with worrying? I say nothing its just who i am and common every1 worries. But why should i worry about what he will think when we meet when we prob wont even meet. Im a very confusing girl haha.

Anyway that's about it for this blog. Had a great day and i hope you did as well.

~Keep Safe~

x~True Love~x

No comments:

Post a Comment