Sunday, January 31, 2010

im bored :(

im in english class which an really cool teacher. dont ask me whats his name but he is new and is an awesome teacher. he understands us kids and knows that we wanna have fun and everything. wish all teachers was like that. this will prob be my last year of school as im not enjoying it and wanna get money and move forward in my life. at a bad point of my life. im not well at all and its driving me crazy. no joke i just about did something i would regret. i dont know y im so down but i wanna get rid of it.
wooo only 15 min of class then i can go home and sleep. o crap no i got maths homework :( and now englih homework. wont take to long anyway haha.
i really dont like guys haha. i hate that i love them haha my boyfriend can be so anoying but then on the other hand he can be so sweet. one min i wanna brake up with him and the next i wanna see him more n more. i really dont get it haha. me n him was talking about true love last night. have i found my true love or is her still out there. life is weired haha. anyway i dont really no wat to wright. so ill let u go cya xx

1 comment:

  1. well hope u find the one and be sure if he is the one or not dont want to end up with a broken heart.

    -cris

    ReplyDelete